Campaign of the Month: June 2011
Shattered Gateway (Hiatus) ~ CotM Award JUNE 2011
Welcome to the From Beyond the Shattered Gateway Campaign Wiki. Information has been sorted as relevantly as possible, and is undergoing major updates currently. Check the Campaign Calendar for scheduled game dates and times.
Wiki Navigation Note: Blue and Cyan link colors indicate functioning links. The red link color indicates a link that does not yet work becuase the indicated page has yet to be created.
Information for Players
- Players – Getting Started – Character Creation, Record Sheets & House Rules.
• Character Creation and Starting Packages
• Special House Rules
• What Are Luck Draws?
• The Player Points System
• Official Revised 3.5 Character Record Sheet [PDF]
• Official Magic Item Compendium Record Sheet [PDF]
• Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Rules [SRD] in Wiki Format
- Announcements Archive – The Latest News & Announcements for Players.
- Experience Points Log – Ongoing Chronological Log of EXP Awarded.
- Treasure Sorter – Easily Search Treasure by Type, Class, Date, etc.
- Treasure Logs – Discovered Treasure & Magic Items Sorted by Game Session —
• Game Sesion #1
• Game Sesion #2
• Game Sesion #3
- Official Campaign Soundtrack – Musical Soundtrack for Campaign.
- Hoptown Game Night Photo Gallery
World & Setting Information
- Introduction to the Nine Great Nations – A Brief Introduction to the Setting.
- Geography and Cartography of the Nine Great Nations – Geography, Flora & Fauna, Bestiary and Cosmology.
• Climate Zones
• Bestiary of the Nations
• Map of the Nine Great Nations
• The Nation of Highguard
• The Shynewhite Tundra
• The Glacial Drift
• Clearpass [The Road to Guardswatch]
• The Frozen Wastes
• The Hidden Sea
• Guardswatch [Cap. City]
• Glacier Outpost [City]
• Pangrif’s Canvasary [City]
• Boulder Fields [City]
• Far Reach [City]
• Wintersight [City]
• The Nation of Silverfel
• The Nation of Hohst
• The Province of Southern Hohst
• The Nation of Tanituti
- Societies and Culture of Nine Great Nations – Religion, Calendar, and Races & Cultures.
• Deities & Relgion: The Immortal Spirit
• Mythology —
• I. Balance Established [The Two Queens & The Mistress]
• II. The First Threat to Balance [The Conception of Ethissa and Jynathis]
• The Common Calendar System & Date Seals
• Processional Celebration Dates Calculated
- History of the Nine Great Nations – Detailed History & Time-line.
- The State of Affairs – Pertinent Information Relevant to the Campaign.